1 Chronicles 16:4–9
8 Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name;
make known his deeds among the peoples!
9 Sing to him, sing praises to him;
tell of all his wondrous works!
I hope that you are having a lovely advent season. I love that my children make this advent season so much fun. I love their sense of wonder, curiosity, and excitement. These are a few of the blessing that I am that thankful for this week.
- We had a yummy brunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant.
- We saw a friend while we were grocery shopping.
- My Princess enjoyed playing new to her computer games!
- A beautiful church service celebrating Advent.
- My Princess loves the game of clue.
- My Cuddle Bug told my friend that she is a Cuddle Bug. I am glad that she likes her nickname.
- I enjoyed some cuddle time with my Little Man while we watched his favorite TV show.
I played the Ladybug game with my Cuddle Bug.